Vacancy at Medrar for Contemporary Art
We are looking for an ambitious, highly organized person to join our team as a Program Coordinator. The position is full-time and flexible working hours are necessary.
We prefer candidates with two years of work experience in an administrative position. Candidates should have an excellent command of written and spoken Arabic and English.
Working Hours: Full time job, Sundays to Thursdays, 8 hours between 11am and 7pm. Longer shifts might be asked on events days.
Contract Period: 12 months, renewable.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in the field of management or administration.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic is mandatory.
- Previous experience or involvement in the arts and culture field is a plus.
- Manage activities and operations at the office and exhibition space.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments.
- Maintain and update event and workshop schedules.
- Maintain an updated archive of Medrar’s projects and programs.
- Draft contracts, letters of invitation, letters of agreement and application forms.
- Process applications received through calls.
- Liaise with publicity designer, assembling material, following up on proofreads, and underseeing printing and distribution.
- Managing and updating Medrar’s website and social media platforms and responding to enquiries.
- Maintaining a regularly updated mailing list.
- Creating and sending monthly newsletters.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relations and teamwork
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Excellent social media marketing skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach to project management
- Ability to take initiative, proposes ideas, and add to the already inspiring and dynamic team.
- Flexibility and ability to work independently, and among teams
- Ability to work with multi-stakeholders and partners
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We highly appreciate your time and interest invested in applying for this position.
We will inform you of the selection results within three days after the deadline, and expect us to call you personally if you are shortlisted
Applications are only valid through filling out the application form here before 31 October 2022.
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS RECEIVED BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.