Job Vacancy at Medrar: Program Coordinator
There are 7 Mistakes in this call. Find them, correct them, and translate the main duties section into Arabic
We are looking for an ambitious, highly organized person to join our team as a Program Coordinator. The position is full-time and flexible working hours are necessary.
We prefer candidates with two years of work experience in an administrative position, not necessarily in the arts and creative sectors. Candidates should have an excellent command of written and spoken Arabic and English, and should be able to work flexible hours.
Working Hours: Full time job, Sundays to Thursdays, 8 hours between 10am and 6pm. Maybe asked to work on Saturdays and stay longer shifts on event days.
Contract Period: 12 months, renewable
- B.A. or equivalent in Business, Management, Administration or related fields
- 1-3 years of professional experience in the field of management or administration
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic
- Experience or involving in the arts and culture field are a plus
- Maintaining and updating event and workshop schedules.
- Responding to enquiries.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings and appointments.
- Coordinating with Medrar’s legal support and financial auditor.
- Coordinating workshops, including scheduling them, writing calls , screening applications, notifying selected participants, and coordinating with instructors.
- Managing and updating Medrar’s website and social media platforms.
- Maintaining a regularly updated mailing list.
- Creating and sending monthly newsletters.
- Maintenance an archive of projects.
- Overseeing printing and distribution of promotional materials.
- Managing the office and exhibition space and their maintenance.
- Drafting calls, announcements, letters of invitation, letters of agreement and application forms.
- Processing applications received through calls.
- Acting as main contact person for projects’ participants.
- Liaising with publicity designer, assembling material, following up on proofreads, and underseeing printing and distribution.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relations and teamwork
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach to project management
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We highly appreciate your time and interest invested in applying for this position.
We will inform you of the selection results within three days after the deadline, and expect us to call you personally if you are shortlisted
Applications are only valid through filling the application form here, before 31 October please do not apply by sending email.
(The application form has been closed, we would like to thank all applicants)