There are 10 Mistakes in this call.
We challenge you to find as much as you can, and list them in the form field, translate the job description text into Arabic and submit before 25th of February 2016.
Vacancy at Medrar for Contemporary Art
We are looking for an ambitious, highly organized person to join our team as office manager. The position is full-time and flexible working hours is necessary.
We prefer candidates with tow years of work experience in an administrative position, not necessarily in the arts and creative sectors, with an excellent command of Arabic and English.
The Office Manager’s tasks includes:
- Managing the office and exhibition space and their maintenance.
- Supervising the tasks achieved by the office boy.
- Maintaining & updating events and workshops schedules.
- Responding to enquiries.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings and appointments.
- Coordinating with Medrar’s legal support and financial auditor.
- Coordinating workshops, including scheduling them writing calls, screening applications, notifying selected participants, and coordinating with instructor.
- Updating content of Medrar’s website and social media platforms.
- Processing the mailing list and monthly newsleter
- Maintaining media archive.
Upload your C.V here and then submit the application form below